We are continually updating our fleet of specialized trucks. BearStone maintenance supervisors ensure our fleet is kept in top working condition, with field support in all operating areas.
BearStone offers a wide variety of environmental services to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Western Canada.
BearStone works with clients to provide them with coordination for drilling waste and construction operations.
Water Well Testing
BearStone provides pre and post drilling water well testing, including well drawdown and recovery.
BearStone offers a cradle to grave waste tracking application to produce formatted reports for AER waste annual report submission, summaries for NPRI and Federal regulatory requirements, and detailed reports for corporate due diligence in Canada and the US.
We offer additional services including administrative support in AER Reporting and Web Submission, regulator reporting and more.
BearStone pioneered the first Landspraying While Drilling (LWD) project in Alberta and Quebec in the 1990’s and worked with the government agencies to establish regulatory criteria for LWD disposal. BearStone has expanded its environmental service offerings to the Oil & Gas industry throughout Western Canada building on its rich heritage of experience.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Landspray While Drilling (LWD).
- Landspray (LS) After Drilling (LSAD).
- Sump Sampling and Treatment.
- Landspread on Lease (LOL).
- Pump Off Operations.
- Residual Solids Disposal (RSD).
- Facility Disposal Planning and Management.
- Subsurface Disposal Management.
- High-Pressure Direction Drilling (HPDD) Waste Management.
- Pipeline Crossings Project Management.
- Sump Suitability Assessments.
- Spill Management Services.
- Disposal on Forested Public Lands Management (DFPL).
- Mix-Bury-Cover (MBC).
- Advanced Mud System Management.
- Cement Return Management.
- Shallow Gas and CBM Project Management.
- Oil Sand Exploration Project Management.
- Heavy Oil Project Management.
- SAGD Project Management.
- Pre-disturbance Environmental Assessments and Approvals.
- TDL Application and Monitoring.
- Vac Trucks
- Water Trucks
- Tri Drive Tank Trucks (4 axle, 6 axle, 7 axle & 8 axle)
- Hydrovac Units
- Sealed End Dumps & Trailers
- Steamer Units
- Mobile Boiler Units
- Combo Vac Units
- Drilling waste coordination and construction operations.
- Uploading and data entry into programs including Siteview, Wellview and WasteTracker.
- Drilling waste review of reports to ensure compliance.
- Cost tracking and bid preparation for construction services.
- Audit responses to Government agencies.
- Customization and implementation of protocols for handling drilling waste and contaminated sites.
BEARSTONE OFFERS COMPLETE WATER WELL TESTING SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pre- and post-drilling water well testing, including well drawdown and recovery.
- Water quality analysis and interpretation of results.
- Managing well issues for land owners.
BearStone offers complete waste tracking services and compliance assistance for all of its clients.
WEB-BASED WASTE TRACKING APPLICATION
BearStone’s Waste Tracking services are in the form of document and information collection, both from the field and the client’s respective waste receivers. The waste information is retained in BearStone’s web-based application, which records all details required to meet both government (AER/Federal) regulatory requirements as well as corporate due diligence.
The web-based application has been created to track waste from cradle to grave, produce reports formatted specifically for AER submissions, and generate customizable reports according to client specifications for Canada and the US. As BearStone holds full ownership of the application and the web interface eliminates its dependency on software updates, any regulatory or corporate changes can be handled timely and effectively.
We support a variety of administration services including AER Reporting, DDS & OGC Web Submission, Landfill, TFA or TDL Applications, and Drilling Waste Management Plans.